Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My shooting for Sinéquanone





Here it is! I promised you great news, do you remember? Now they are on board!
I was invited from our local Sinequanone store to pose for their advertising campaign. I'm so happy about it! Their choose really  beautiful dress and accessories for the photosession and I the makeup artis applied me wonderful make up. I really felt like a star! 
And can you imagine my feelings when I have opened the biggest and the most well-known  magazine in Kaliningrad "The Royal Gate" and have seen there my photo on a big advertisement dummy?! Oh, it was so cool! I really can't believe in that!


Вот оно! Я обещала вам потрясающие новости, вы помните? Они здесь! Местный магазин Sinequanone пригласил меня позировать для их рекламной компании. Я так счастлива! Они выбрали действительно прекрасное платье и аксессуары для фотосессии, и визажист сделала мне чудесный мэйк-ап. Я чувствовала себя настоящей звездой!
И можете вы вообразить мои чувства, когда я открыла самый большой и знаменитый журнал Калининграда "Королевские Ворота" и увидела там мою фотографию на большом рекламном макете?! О, это было так классно!Я действительно не могу в это поверить!



  












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks beautiful. The pics are amazing. Sehr sehr schön meine sis ;)

Aida from Germany

Anna said...

Thank you dear! It's great that you've found time to visit my blog :)
Hab dich lieb, sis :*