Saturday, October 16, 2010

How does my work looks like

 


Hi again !
It's time to tell you about a considerable part of my life - my work. I'm a journalist, write about traveling, restaurants and clubs and of course about my main passion - fashion and shopping. I'm often on business trips that is really cool! I just can't imagine, that any other work could give me more pleasure! Special for you I have posted some photos that make you know how my work looks day after day. Have a good time everybody!
A.M.

"И снова здравствуйте"! 
Настало время рассказать вам о том, что составляет очень важную часть моей жизни - о моей работе. Я журналист, пишу о путешествиях, ресторанах, клубах и, конечно, о моей главной "страсти" - о моде и шопинге. Что мне особенно нравится в моей работе - это постоянны командировки. И я просто не могу представить, чтобы какое-то иное занятие могло приносить мне столько удовольствия! Специально для вас я публикую эти фотографии, чтобы вы могли представить, как выглядит моя работа изо дня в день. Наслаждайтесь!
А.М.






 This is one of my latest articles. It's about shoping in Oslo. It was a great time!



  

And here is my working place. Unfortunately it doesn't look like in that film =D


But sometimes I have situations like these: =D






In these photos I was working as a free fashion consultant





 After the interview with my favourite russian fashion- designer Denis Simachev


 

No comments: