Saturday, August 27, 2011

An August day



August is my favorite month of a year. Guess, why? Firstly cause I celebrate my Birthday at 17th of August. And secondly - cause the summer became honey-sweet and mild in this Month. And one thing I like the most in August is to spend time near to the see.
I made these photos yesterday in the early evening. It still was quite hot so I was wearing my transparent Zara shirt and shorts made from my favorite jeans, which became too old to wear them as jeans, but in this case you can always give them the second life :D
Today I spent the afternoon at the beach again and guess what I've planned for later? My first driving lesson! I can't wait to get into the driving seat!
Have a nice Weekend you all!

Август - мой самый любимый месяц. Почему? Во-первых, 17-ого августа у меня День рождения. И во-вторых - потому что лето к августу приобретает свою медовую сладость и мягкость. И одна из вещей, которая больше всего мне по душе в августе - это снимки были сделаны вчера ранним вечером. Было все еще довольно жарко, так что я надела прозрачную блузку из Zara и шорты, сделанные из моих любимых джинсов, которые стали слишком старыми, чтобы носить их как джинсы, но в этом случае вы всегда можете подарить им вторую жизнь :D
Сегодня я снова провела утро на пляже, но угадайте, что у меня запланировано на более позднее время? Мой первый урок вождения! Не могу дождаться того, чтобы сесть за руль!
Хороших всем выходных!






















No comments: